Group O's SMART Audit® is a proven and comprehensive program that optimizes material usage and reduces our client's carbon footprint.
How Does the Program Work?
- Pre-Audit Survey - Group O initiates a pre-audit survey with your facility to gather stretch film and equipment data.
- Audit - Group O performs a total stretch application audit on each line in your facility to understand the current use.
- Analyze - Group O completes a comprehensive forensic through our SMART Audit® benchmarks and develops prescriptive recommendations.
- Optimize - Group O calibrates equipment, crafts operating protocol changes, and recommends any material changes and training that may be required.
- Maintain - Group O manages the periodic auditing of each application and helps optimize performance.
Results - Group O delivers cost savings by dramatically reducing multiple suppliers, freight costs, excess inventory, inefficient economic order quantity and continuity of materials across your plant operations. You recognize benefits in material compliance, leveraging your spend, proving safety standards great visibility in the material spend pool.
Group O provides our clients with hundreds of years of combined experience. We have the ability to supply a broad range of material applications.
As a full-service distributor, our focus is to help you justify & select a system that meets all of your strategic packaging requirements, while maximizing savings.
Group O provides an array of services from packaging equipment repair to complete packaging audits. Our data driven solutions give you confidence that you are buying the right service to fit your needs.